Monday, May 5, 2008

From behind the Camera Shutter!

Photography -

I love photography - it is very fulfilling to spend time taking pictures and then uploading them to your computer to see what great or not so great shots you've acquired.

I began dabbling in photography when I purchased my third digital camera. It is a Fuji fine pix S5100. It is a great camera and I love it. I also think it takes great pictures.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures I have taken
http://psc.photoshelter.com/image/PSC000103788
We were at a park that had a "water playground" for a birthday party. It was a great afternoon and every time I look at it I feel that happy feeling again.

Since I have so many kids (five), they are my favorite subject to photograph. THANKFULLY, they are more then willing to "ham" it up for me. I'm also pretty lucky (this is purely objective I'm sure you'll agree) that I have very photogenic children ;)
Many times we'll all just head to a park or somewhere that they can burn off some energy. I'll bring the camera and just snap away. Usually I'll have at least one or two amazing photo's.
Digital cameras are so awesome. It allows anyone - (like me) attempt photography. If you have 50 pictures that don't turn out - you just hit delete. No cost to develop. No large dark room taking up space. They really have changed the amount of people who can try this hobby. I wonder how professional photogs feel about it?

No comments: