Friday, July 25, 2008

The Walk Through



Tommorrow is the BIG DAY! I will be a "for real" photographer at a wedding. Needless to say i'm a little nervous. Don took me over to the site (his parents backyard) so that I could see the set up and run through the routine again. Luckily Tom and Rapee were there so I could talk to them a little more about what they would want.


We did a few test shots - just so I could see what my camera would do under certain settings.

I'm pretty happy with the out come and feel a little confident that I will not totally blow their wedding pictures. We figured out where I'll be for certain shots and what my son will be doing with the video camera.

As you can see it will be an outdoor wedding - so everyone hope for the best weather ever! It looks like the rain is going to hold off, so i'm crossing my fingers on a joyous event. I suppose the worse that could happen now would be a deer running through the dining hall just as people are heading to sit down and eat!! BUT I'LL HAVE MY LENS READY!!



No comments: