Tuesday, May 6, 2008

GLOBALDUK - My Ebay Store

I have an ebay store. I sell on ebay - I sometime will blab that every where. Other times I keep it to myself. Just depends on the company i'm in. Some people look down on selling on ebay - likes its silly.

Well if you've ever tried selling, you know its a lot of work. It can take me more hours in a day/week then if I'd just go get a job at a local gas station.

I started selling a little over 10 years ago. Then it was easier, you could just put a picture up and everyone bid, then they paid you via money order or check.

Things were easy and uncomplicated. Now days there is competition coming out of the woodwork. Things that used to sell like there was no tommorrow - now there are 10 of them listed at one time.

Once I ran out of my own items to sell - I started selling for other people. That is mostly what I do now. Though I am easing back into selling my own stuff. I will start getting back into shopping and hunting for treasures of my own to sell.

You can check my ebay store out here www.ebaystores.com/globalduk

You might be wondering what the heck is a "globalduk"? One it is "duk" like quack quack - and not some cowboy like some people what to pronounce it. My husbands name is donald - which you know rolls off the tongue sometimes as donald duck - well on ebay we sell worldwide. HENCE!!! GLOBAL DUK!

Its catchy and I like it. I've slowly taken over the name, it was more his then mine- though he uses that same ID for AIM and posting on trading card sites, so you may run into him.

My next venture is going to be teaching people to ebay. The economy- and especially michigan, I think a lot of people will want to know how to generate some fast cash.

Watch my other website http://www.e-seller4u.com/ for the announcement of when classes will be forming. I'll also be offering private in your home on your computer lessons too.

No comments: